How to make a blog page?

Hellow there,

I want to create a page where I can see the post archive.
Previously, Applying a demo was automatic to make a blog page.
But, I didn’t apply a demo this time.
I want to know how to make a page that can see all the posts individually.
Please let me know if you have any help.

Kind Regards,
HS. LEE

Hi HS. Lee,

Please create a Blog page as a normal page then go to Settings > Reading > Front page displays then set the page you created as the Posts Page.

Once that is set, you can customize it through X > Launch > Options > Blog.

Hi, there,

Thank you for quick response.
It was solved just as you taught me.
Thanks a lot. ^^

Kind Regards.

1 Like

Hi @phenolee,

Happy to hear that.

Feel free to ask us again.

Thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.