How to load more recent posts automatically?

I want to have several rows with recent posts. I don’t have a lot of posts yet, but I’ve seen sites where you scroll down the page, and it says “Load More” and you can make more posts populate on the page.
How do I do that? Will I have to keep adding recent post elements as I write more posts all the time?

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! “Load more” does not applies to recent posts elements. What you have seen in some other sites is using Infinite Scroll function which is only applicable to the blog index or archive pages. This is not supported in normal pages.

Hope this helps.

Oh! I do know how to do a regular archive page, which I’m actually working on now. I will look into that! Thanks

You’re welcome.

I managed to discover that the Essential Grid Extension comes with an infinite scroll - and related to my other post, it also has category filters built in!

Hey There,

Thanks for letting us know the Essential Grid plugin is working out for you.

Happy New Year!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.