How to link to external checkoutpage?

Hi,
i tried to link the green button of the hero section to an external checkout page (kajabi). But it doesnt work.
http://nimuefichtenbauer.com/quick-lovescan/
What do I do wrong?

Thanks for your help!
Nimue

Hey,

Can you explain your question better?

Hi John,
sorry for formulating it so unclear…

I want the green button of the hero section to be connected with this checkout page:
https://www.nimuefichtenbauercourses.com/offers/zgqyAJi2

Second question:
How do I connect the white button to a section (what status…) beneath the hero section.

Thank you!
Nimue

Hi Nimue,

You can add that link in href field of your button.

Hope that helps.

Thank you Paul,

but I did try this already.
When I click on the button, it just opens another window with the same x-page but NOT the checkout page.

I tried it with https:// http:// and just plain www. but always the same result.

I’m refering to my www.nimuefichtenbauer.com page and explicitly to the first two buttons (“Get Started” and “Get Your Free Guide”

Actually I don’t know what I’m doing wrong.
So I thought, that there might be another way of doing this.

Thanks for your help!
Nimue

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in!

1.) Please make sure that “Open in New Window” option in the button element is disabled. And then please insert the check out page link in the href field.

2.) How do I connect the white button to a section (what status…) beneath the hero section?

  • Please insert #x-section-2 as the href of the button.

For “Get Started” button, the href will be #x-section-3

For “Get Your Free Guide”, the href will be #x-section-6 if I am not mistaken that it goes to the section 6.

Hope this helps.

Hi Rue,
Thank you very much, I so appreciate your help. I’m quite frustrated at the moment…

a. I did disable the new window option
I inserted a domain name that is online.

But it still doesn’t work.
Please check the first button “Get Started” with a link to www.sosbreakup.com
at www.nimuefichtenbauer.com

b. I did exactly like you said (at least I assume that it was exactly that)
And put #x-section-3 in the href field of the “learn more” button here
http://nimuefichtenbauer.com/quick-lovescan

But it didn’t work either

Like I already said, I’m very thankful for your help!
Thank you so much!
Nimue

Hey Nimue,

I have logged in to your site and I carefully investigated the issue. It turns out that you have inserted this button class="my-btn01" href="#" title="Title" in the class field. The class will only accept plain text for custom classes. If you want to add more class, you only separate them with a space just like this class-1 class-2 other-class. What you have inserted invalidates the whole button element instead. So I went ahead and removed all those things you added and I left the my-btn01 as your button class.



Please check this page now: http://nimuefichtenbauer.com/quick-lovescan/