How to Link Blog Posts to Hubspot blog?

I’m not sure how to make sure all blog posts are linked to our hubspot blog posts. I’ve called Hubspot and they said wordpress hosts our blog posts so it has to be done on the website? The blog posts were imported into wordpress from an old site before migration. Is there an option with the X theme to have the blog archive/index connect to all the hubspot posts we have? When you click on the post, it should go directly to hubspot and not have to click “read more.”

I don’t fully understand how it works. If anyone knows, it would be so helpful and appreciated!

Thank you!

Hi @abierto_website,

Thanks for writing in! Regretfully this isn’t a feature offered by X. It could be possible with custom development, but this would be outside the scope of support we can offer. You may wish to consult a developer to assist you with this. X is quite extensible with child themes, so there are plenty of possibilities.

Thanks for understanding. Take care!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.