How to link back to specific part on page in normal set up with several sliders

Hi,

I Have 3 REV. Sliders under each other on my homepage. After that I have a section with images.
Those images link to other pages. If I’m on one of those pages and want to go back with the browser I will start on top of the homepage again (1st slider) but I want to go back to the part with the images…

It is not a Onepage site

Is this possible with some kind of code or tool?

Thank you so much for helping out because I could not find something like this in the forum.

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

There is no available tool or option for that, it’s a bit complex so you may need to hire a developer. They are connected and your developer should integrate them to make it work.

Thanks!