How to keep text and logo big/positioned at mobile size?

Hi, as I change my screen size my logo and tagline get tiny.

I want them to stay the same size, just wrap as needed.

You will also notice that the margins disappear and the elements are stuck to the left side of the page and look bad.

See quick screencast video here: http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cbiFDElTaW

Thanks

Hi There,

To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.

Details in secure note; thanks. :slight_smile:

Hey there,

Sorry. I just saw the URL (focusondigital.ca not hotbrain.co) in your screencast. The issue is in your Grid Size. Try increasing the width of your grid sizes. For more details on how to use the gird size, please see the links below.

https://www.themepunch.com/revslider-doc/slider-setup/#layers-grid-size

Thanks.