How to Insert Image/Contect in Classic Slider

Hi

I am trying to use “Classic Slider”, but I am just stuck how can I add image or text after adding Classic Slider element. It is because I got one plane image in web page which display 12200 x 600. I suppose that there should be a way to replace the default image. I saw many option there like Animation, Animated Speed, Slideshow etc. but could not found a way to insert my image/content. I feel that I am missing something, please guide.

One more question is Slier Revolution plug in is free for X theme, or I have buy in case I need to use this premium…

Thanks

Hello Abdul,

Thanks for writing in! With the Classic Slider, you will have the Slides option where you can add/remove a slide.
Screen Shot 2020-11-16 at 7.17.01 AM

Click the “search” icon to inspect each of the slides. This is where you can change the slide title and insert a text or an image.

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Thanks Ruenel…

So this is website URL… How if I like to add an image from my Wordpress Media library where I am building my website. because I tried to use my practice website ur link, but it is not working…
Thanks

Hello Abdul,

To insert an image, kindly do the following:

1.) Edit the slide.

2.) Hover over the Content and then click to edit.

3.) You will have the HTML editor.
Screen Shot 2020-11-16 at 8.46.00 AM

4.) Click the “T” or the Rich Text editor and you’ll find the image icon to insert the image.

5.) Once you click the image icon, the Image Media Gallery will display for you to select an image.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.