How to insert Contact Form 7 into V2 elements

In cornerstone, what element do I use to insert my contact form and how?

  1. [contact-form to=‘[email protected]’][contact-field label=‘Name’ type=‘name’ required=‘1’/][contact-field label=‘Email’ type=‘email’ required=‘1’/][contact-field label=‘Website’ type=‘url’/][contact-field label=‘Comment’ type=‘textarea’ required=‘1’/][/contact-form]
    http://ayurveda.gabemott.com/my-story/connect-with-me/

I just found this:

Top hit in google but no longer supported.

It suggests using "raw content"element, but that is not in V2

Hi there,

Thanks for posting in.

You can both add raw element and contact form 7 element in the builder. It’s now named Classic Raw Content and Classic Contact Form 7. As for adding contact form as a shortcode, you only need to copy the shortcode provided by your contact form 7 plugin. The shortcode depends on the form you created, please go to your form listing and check what’s shortcode is there.

If you have problem getting those elements in cornerstone then please provide your admin login credentials in a secure note and I’ll check.

Thanks!