How to insert a facebook emmbed video in cornerstone?

Hi there,

I have been trying to add a facebook video to a post i want to publish.
I found the manual on how to do it, but it doesn’t work for me.

https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/embedded-video-player#

I followed the instructions,

  1. I took the java-sdk from facebook and put in into a "raw-code"element in cornerstone.
  2. I took the rest of the code and put it into a new “raw-code” element.

Now on desktop, only a bit of the facebook-post is showing, but not the video.
On mobile the video is showing nicely.

The video I want to show is:

I would be very grateful for help
Thank you for looking at this :pray:

Also I found out that the video i want to show is shown on desktop only in OPERA browser, but not chrome or firefox.
Thank you again for looking at this :heart:

Hello @Maik,

Thanks for writing in!

On my end video is playing fine, i am using Chrome. Can you please share screenshots?

Thanks.