Please see screen capture in secure note… I would like the content to spread out a bit more on larger screens.
Thanks 
Please see screen capture in secure note… I would like the content to spread out a bit more on larger screens.
Thanks 
Hi there,
Thanks for writing around! You can increase the site max-width by navigating to Appearance > Customize > Layout and Design and adjusting both options Site Max Width (px) and Site Width (%)
Hope this helps!
Hi thanks, I can’t save the results… It is showing Published in the top and I can’t click on it. See screen capture attached.
When I return to the page or refresh it goes back to 1200 default.

Hello There,
Please drag the slider first so that the button will become active again and then you can manually insert site max width before hitting save button.
Please let us know how it goes.
Hi, sorry I did not explain properly. This happens no matter what. Please see screen cast video in secure note.
Also I notice that when I click customize it shows ‘X’ theme loading image, when I have Pro theme. Perhaps this has something to do with it?
Thanks!
Hi,
Can you try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
For the mean time, you can also try changing it in PRO > Theme Options > Layout and Design > SITE MAX WIDTH (PX)
Let us know how it goes!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.