How to Include Link at Top of Page

So at the very tip top of my page is a small dark bar that includes service times on the left and social media icons on the right. I would love to include a “MEMBERS” link beside the social media icons, but I’m not sure how to do that. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

http://dallas170.arvixeshared.com/~bburwell/mydummydomain.com/

Hello @brockburwell,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

You can add following code under X > Launch > Options > Header > Miscellaneous > Topbar content to display button in header

<span class="header-member-button"><a href="#">MEMBERS</a></span>

Thanks.

Thanks so much! That was great. Is there anyway that I can move that link all the way over to the right side by the social media buttons? Thanks!

Hi There,

Thanks for your confirmation,

Please add this css to your x->lunch > Option > global CSS

.x-topbar .p-info {
  float: none !important;
  width: 86%;
 display: inline-block;
}
.x-topbar .p-info span {
  float: right;
}

Let us know how this goes.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.