How to improve the Video reproduction made with Slider Revolution?

Hi there,
This topic is the finish to my questions about my website design…
I have seen that the video that I have added at the top of my “Home” page plays fine on a PC but is freezing on mobile devices (such as Tablets and cell phones).
I am not sure if this is because my Wifi connection is slow or because my hosting provider is also slow but maybe I can do something to improve this, for that reason, Should I reduce the size of my video that is included in the library? Or could I configure it somewhere so that this does not happen?
Please let me know your opinions about this topic
Thank you very much for your support.
Have a nice weekend !!!
Alejandro

Hello Alejandro,
I checked your site’s slider video it is working fine in PC but it is freezing in phone and tablet. It might be the issue of slow internet and your video size since your video size is 56MB. I would recommend you please optimize your video and then add into your slider.

Hope it helps
Thanks

Hi @PrakashS
First, thanks to your support like always…
You told me that I have to optimize my Video. It is mp4 file.
I tried to convert it to gif but its size is more big than mp4…
This one is 1280 x 720 px, for it, Could I optimize it in other less resolution and see well in the website?
What would be the best resolution of it?
Thanks again
Alejandro

Hello Alejandro,
I won’t recommend you to convert video into .GIF I would recommend you to compress the video. You can try online video compressor websites to optimize video size. You may find plenty of MP4 video compressor website after optimization of the video size you can try it into your website slider.
Thanks

Hi @PrakashS
Ok. I will look for it and will compress my mp4 file and then I try it in the website slider
Thanks again
Alejandro

Hi @PrakashS
I send this one to say you that I comprissed the mp4 file to the half its size and the video is not freezing anymore.
Thanks for your help
Alejandro

You’re welcome Alejandro!
We’re glad @PrakashS were able to help you out.

Hi @ruenel
Thank you for help me always…
Regards
Alejandro

No problem. It’s the least that we can do for you.
Cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.