How to implement Pagespeed recommendations into the site

Hi,
Just recently put my system live using X theme (renew stack). I know that X theme are SEO compliant (or optimized), so I checked the pagespeed insights by google on the main page and it gave a few recommendations. Some of them were minifying css and js files. I need to know how do I do that and is there an impact somewhere else if I apply the minified objects provided by Pagespeed.

https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fglobalcaketoppers.com%2F

Minify CSS
Your CSS is minified. Learn more about minifying CSS.
Minify HTML
Your HTML is minified. Learn more about minifying HTML.
Prioritize visible content
You have the above-the-fold content properly prioritized. Learn more about prioritizing visible content.

Regards,
Harshad

Hey Harshad,

Yes, X is optimized for speed and SEO but it doesn’t do every optimization you need for your whole site (WordPress core, theme and plugins). For that, you’ll need optimization plugins. I would recommend though that you check out https://wpspeedguru.com/ for guidance.

Thanks.