How to Implement "no pin" CSS for Header Logo

Hello. I need to implement the following code into my css in order to remove the “pintererest save” hover button from my logo on the homepage. However, I can’t seem to figure out where to implement the code as the logo was just uploaded to the header and not configured in cornerstone.
below is the code I need to implement…
nopin=“nopin”

let me know if you can help.
thanks,
lisa

Hey Lisa,

Adding that to the logo image tag would require custom development which is outside the scope of our support. We do have an in-house custom development team that offer paid services, who may be able to assist. They can be contacted at [email protected] if this is of interest to you.

Alternatively, you can try to contact the developer of the plugin you’re using to exclude the logo which can be targeted with this selector .x-brand img.

Thanks.