How to hide the featured image in individual post?

I don’t want to delete the featured image. I want to show it on the thumbnail but hide it once the reader clicks the article. Individually.

Hi @Psychra.
Here is the code to disable the featured image in posts. You can add it to the global css or add to any individual page that you do not want to see the featured image. The thumbnail will still show on your other pages that is has the link to the post.

//* Use this code to disable the featured image in posts.
.entry-featured {
display: none;
}

Where would the code you listed above be pasted inside an individual post? I don’t want to hide the featured image globally, as some other questions in the forum have asked. By default, I would like the featured image to be displayed but be able to not do that for certain types of posts.

Hi @perfettc, It would depend on the builder you are using. If you are using WP Bakery for your edits. There is a settings cog at the top right hand side of the WP Bakery Editor for the page you are working on, that allows for additional CSS for the specific page. Add it there.

If you are using cornerstone. You would go into the page you want to work on and then click on the CSS button on the left hand side of the editor. Add it there.

These two spots will be page specific and not global. Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.