How to Hide Accordion Element

Hi,

I’ve got an accordion element with many different items. I wanted to hide a couple specific accordion items using CSS. For example, if I have 5 accordion elements and I want to hide item #2, #3 and release it at a later point in time by removing CSS later on.

https://cl.ly/1J0g3I3X1h0h

I’ve created a CSS class called hideit.

.hideit {
display: none !important;
}

This is what I have tried and it is not working. Any tips on how to do this? Thanks.

Hi there,

That method should work if you add the class in the accordion item like this:

Then use the same CSS that you post. I have tried it in my own setup and it works fine.

Please double check that you have added the class correctly and that there are not CSS errors in the custom CSS panel. You can check for CSS errors here.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.