How to hide a page from search engine?

i have created a page but i want that This page needs to be hidden from Search Engines, Site Search . how can i do this i want that if i want to access this page that is only done by the page url.

Hi Ketan,

Unfortunately, the search engine related questions are beyond the scope of Theme Support. I would suggest you hire a developer who can assist you with the customization, or you can avail of our newly launched service called One, where we answer questions beyond normal theme support.

Thanks

why? i used the default search modal of the theme so you should have the solution.

Hi Ketan,

The Search Modal and Search Engine are completely different things. If you have any questions on the Search Modal element, please create a new thread and our team will be there to help you on that.

Thanks

now , the new issue comes in , that some products are not visible on search result why? their no conditions is applied.
like you can search “waffle cushion”

“i created the single woocommerce layout for some of product , only these products are not visible on search result why!”
it should show https://ffstaging.ehob.com/products/waffle-cushion/
this product in result but not showing.

Hi Ketan,

This is a separate issue, I would suggest you create a new thread and provide the details on that to avoid any confusion.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.