How to have Full Width Blog Pages?

I’m trying to make my blog posts which I am editing with cornerstone have a full width page just like my home page which is using the Blank - No Container | Header, Footer template

Home Page: http://strengthempowered.com
Post Page: http://strengthempowered.com/taking-my-first-step/

Since we don’t get to choose a template for posts how do I accomplish this?

Currently it seems like the posts are sitting in a container

I already tried this code snippet:

.single-post .x-main.left {
width: 100%;
max-width: none;
}
.single-post aside.x-sidebar.right {
display: none;
}
.single-post .entry-content {
padding: 0 !important;
}

.single-post .entry-wrap .x-container.max {

min-width: 100%;
width: 100%;
}
.single-post .p-meta {

display: none;

}

It did nothing.

Please Help!

Hi,

You can try this code instead.

.single-post .entry-wrap {
        box-shadow: none;
}

.single-post  .x-container.max.width.offset {
        max-width: 100%;
}

Hope that helps.

Hey Paul.

Thanks for the help!

After the code you gave me all I needed to do was add

.entry-wrap {
    padding: 0px;
}

Thanks for letting us knwo!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.