How to get the toolbar at the bottom of the page

Hi, I have seen in youtube many people have the toolbar at the bottom of the page. I would like to have that layout, but I can’t figure it out.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Dennis

Hi There,

As this is a general WordPress question and not directly theme related and also not a question that come up often, we cannot help you directly with that.

Upon searching google I found out there are some code that can be used to achieve that or even plugins to help you achieve that.

Here is one of the pages I found, most of the pages are quite old, so I recommend you doing a research yourself individually to find more recent articles about it, probably you can find even in Youtube and get a more visual tutorial.

https://digwp.com/2012/01/goodbye-admin-bar-hello-toolbar/

Hope it helps!

Hi,

I am speaking of the cornerstone dashboard. Not the wordpress dashboard. The cornerstone tutorials I watch, everybody’s dashboard is on the bottom.

Thanks,
Jon

Hi Jon,

Could you please provide us with your screenshots or the youtube link so we can take a closer look?

Many thanks.

Hi, sorry it took so long, I didn’t notice anybody replied. Here is a screen shot

Hi There,

This is the layout of our Footer and Header Builder on PRO Therme not Cornerstone or PRO Page builder which have a different layout.

It is not possible to have this layout on Cornerstone.

Thanks for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.