How to Get Reviews to Look Like This

I am looking to make my reviews look exactly like the reviews on THIS site and I cannot seem to figure it out. I’m certain he used feature box, but I can’t seem to figure out how to add a photo to the feature box. Any suggestions?

www.whitneymorgan.photography

Hi,

They are using image element.

Create a section with two rows, the first row they added an image and the second row they added feature box.

OK great.

He seems to a a lot in this little box that I can’t see to figure out how to add.

Firstly, the quote icon is laying on top of the image. How do I accomplish this?

Secondly, his paragraph text is much bigger than mine. When using a featured box, you can’t seem to change the font size.

Thirdly, he somehow bold’s certain phrases that featured box won’t let you do.

Lastly, he somehow included 5 stars in this as well. Any suggestions on that?

My current page is below

http://www.whitneymorgan.photography/reviews/

Hi There,

2 - Add to the stylebox of your ROW where you have your image + featured box set.

max-width: 1000px;

1- Than add to your feature box style box:

margin-top: -41px;

3- You can add strong tags : <strong>this will be bold </strong> thin again

Hope it helps

Excellent! Thanks so much!

The only other question I have is how do you add the stars like he has?

Hello There,

Glad it works for you. For the other question:
how do you add the stars like he has?

  • He is just using 5 icon shortcodes inside the feature text content.
    [x_icon type="star"]

For your icon reference, you can check it here:
http://demo.theme.co/integrity-1/shortcodes/icons/

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.