How To Get Google Fonts Plugin To Work Correctly In WordPress

I installed the Easy Google Fonts plugin but am having trouble getting the fonts to change on the headlines.

After reading pages on how to get it working properly and watching a number of videos, I found one person showing how to get the paragraphs to work properly.

In the Settings for the plugin, they said to:
For select a font control to edit: write ‘paragraph’
For the Control Name: write ‘paragraph’
For Add CSS Selectors: type ‘P’ then hit Tab
For the Force Styles Overrride: put a check in the box

I did this and the paragraphs can be changed to what ever font I seem to choose when I go to Appearance/Customizer/Typography/Theme Typography and under Paragraph, I select Edit Font.

My question is, I don’t know what other CSS codes I need to install to make everything else work properly. For example Headlines. Also, do I need to put a code in for lists (I read that in an article somewhere)? Are there other CSS codes I should put in while I am setting this up?

Hopefully someone can give me some guidance on this and at least tell me how to get the headlines font to be changed using the plugin.

Oh, if it matters, I am using X child theme and the Integrity stack.

Thanks for your help.

Carl

Hey Carl,

Thanks for writing in! The Body Content and heading fonts can be controlled in the theme options X > Launch > Options > Typography.

For Easy Google Fonts, since this is a third party plugin, you would need to check the documentation on how you can apply it to the page. Perhaps this video would help: https://vimeo.com/77878709

For more assistance, you would have to contact the creator of the plugin to give you more details how you can use the plugin in any theme.

Thank you for your understanding.