How to get a refund for Pro purchase?

Hey there. I just purchased Pro, and 2 minutes later realized I didn’t need it. How do I request a refund? I’m sure this is a simple thing, but I can’t find where to do it.

Hello Brantley,

Did you faced any issues while using Pro Theme and the tools it comes with. Pro Theme comes with Header and Footer builder that makes it very easy to design global and page specific headers and footers. I would highly encourage you to please take a look at the video introduction of Header and footer builder that will help you to get started with the same.

If you could let me know the problems you faced while using Pro Theme, may be I can help you in that.

Thanks.

Thanks, but I just need a refund. I haven’t even installed the plugin. I don’t need it since I will not be the one developing the wordpress site. Thanks.

@Prasant

Thanks, but I just need a refund. I haven’t even installed the plugin. I don’t need it since I will not be the one developing the wordpress site. Thanks.

Hi Brantley,

Very well, I’ve gone ahead and cancelled the license, and processed a refund. Please note that it may take 3-5 business days to reach your account.

Have a great day.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.