How to fix this Plugin Error?

Hi
I am trying to edit a Page and I cannot do it because I got this error:

Uh oh! No suitable preview area found. This could happen when a third party plugin is overriding the content are

For that reason, Could you help to fix it?
Thanks for your support

Hi Alejandro,

Thanks for reaching out.

I recommend the following troubleshooting procedures before we investigate the settings.

1. TESTING FOR THEME RELATED ISSUE
  2. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  3. THEME UPDATE
  4. CHILD THEME
  5. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  6. VERSION COMPATIBILITY

Only if none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi @marc_a
I did all the steps that you told me but unfortunate the problem is not fixed yet.
I added the info in Secure Note
Thanks for your help
Regards
Alejandro

Hello Alejandro,

Thanks for sharing the credentials. I went ahead and checked your site’s Dashboard. It seems that the page builder is working fine at our end and content are saving as well. Please share the exact page URL where you are facing the issue.

Please have a look at the given screenshot below.

Thanks

Hi @prakash_s
I add the page screen with the problem

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtfIJ7kX9zYngYMCqH7_WureJTtLJA?e=wKkEtM

Please, let me know how to fix it
Thanks again
Regards
Alejandro
Note: I cannot add the picture from here. please let me know if you can get the screen file with the problem…

Hi Alejandro,

Thanks for sharing the screenshot but I couldn’t replicate the issue on my end. Maybe it’s just a matter of time that you had that kind of issue but if you are still experiencing the issue then let us know.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Hi @marc_a
I am sorry to bother you but I cannot fix this problem.
I removed the cache files in all my browsers and I opened the Worldpress URL in Chrome. Firefox and Edge and I got the same error in the Classes Content…
You told me that you couldn’t replicate the issue on your end but I have no idea about how to fix it.
Do you know what I should do with it?
Thanks for your time and your support
Regards
Alejandro

Hello Alejandro,

I checked your given page URL. It seems that you have set page template as “Layout Portfolio” It is a Portfolio page and Portfolio page can’t be edited because of that you are getting this message “Uh oh! No suitable preview area found”.

In case if you want to add our builder element into this page you need to change the page template to another page template from the page template drop-down.

Please note that if you change the page template then your layout would change and your Portfolio post items would be displayed there on this page.

Hope it helps
Thanks

Hi @prakash_s
I changed from Layout- Portfolio to Page Template to Blank-Container-Heather-Footer option and the red error phrase and the Portfolio post items disappear but for example , I want to change the pictures at the top and I cannot edit it, for that reason, What is the best option to set the Page Template?
Thanks for your support
Alejandro

Hello Alejandro,

I checked your given page URL. It seems that you have set slider from the Page settings “Slider Settings: Below Masthead” options.

To remove that you need to go to Page —> Click on settings Icon —>Page Settings —>Slider Settings: Below Masthead ---->Slider —>Select Deactivated form the select box.

Hope it helps
Thanks

Hi @prakash_s
I set it like you told me and now this page is empty.
Now, I am thinking about what I am going to add to this page.
Thanks for your help and patience
Regards
Alejandro

You are most welcome Alejandro.

Hi
Sorry for my ignorance but I have no idea about how to start with this topic
I need to build these fields on the Classes Page( In my Page it is named Medical Evidence):
1- A text field with its background ( With its title and paragraph)
2 -A Portfolio list Field
Similar to this picture

For that reason, How I should set the Page Template settings to add at the top the Text field and Portfolio list below?
Could you advise me about how to do it?
Thanks for your support again
Regards
Alejandro
Note: I guess have to make the Portfolio list with Essential Grid plugin, right?

Hello Alejandro,

Please follow these steps

1. Add a section.

2. Select the column layout as per your design

3. Add the Section background image.
    hello-Content-X (1)

4. Add the our “Text element” in the column to add the text.

5 . To show the Portfolio, You can create a post grid from Essential Grid plugin. After creating the Post grid copy the shortcode and paste it in the “Text” element or “Raw Content” element or you can use our “Classic Essential Grid” element.

https://theme.co/docs/essential-grid

Hope it helps
Thanks

Hi @prakash_s
I appreciate a lot your help and patience.
I am trying to learn about this topic and I am going to do what you told me.
One more question please, if I would want to do some similar to the picture I sent before, What the Page Template settings should I choose?
Thanks for your support one more time
Regards
Alejandro

Hi Alejandro,

I would suggest you select any page template with container and without the sidebar, but that will do only the template part you have to create and adjust the sections as per your need. If you are not proficient with this, I would suggest you hire a developer who can assist you to do the customization.

Thanks

Hi @tristup
Thanks for your fast answer.
To be honest with you, unfortunately, I have not the money to hire a developer to do this job, so I have to do it :slight_smile:
On the other hand. fortunately, I could modify the slider background and text but I need to remove the background publicity and the news comments( only on this page). I have this info on the News page…
Please see the picture

For that reason, Could you teach me how to do it?
Thanks again
Alejandro

Hi Alejandro,

It seems that you don’t want the sidebar on the specific page, if that is the case I would suggest you select the page template which does not contain the sidebar for this specific page.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Hi @tristup
Thanks for your support
Regards
Alejandro

Hi Alejandro,

You’re welcome and it’s our pleasure to help you. If you have any other concerns regarding our theme features, feel free to reach us.

Thank you.