How to fix the media queries for the navigation bar

I have cerated a transparent navigation menu but now it transparency appears on the tablet as well as the mobile side. I need to bring back the white background. Also, I have tried to just enter the background color but now the animation of the hamburger icon renders first then my background-color this . makes it looks super weird . please I need help

Also, I can’t give the url because the underconstruction is turned on. However I can give you access to the site, just let me know

Hello @jlobo1390,

Thanks for writing in!

You can take advantage of CSS media queries coupled with Google Chrome inspect element tool. Using Google Chrome dev tools you can select the relevant selector and then write the CSS to remove transparency on mobile devices and that’s where CSS media queries comes into picture. I am sharing links for resources that will help you to get started:

https://www.w3schools.com/css/css_rwd_mediaqueries.asp

Thanks.

I was able to fix it thanks for your help!

You’re most welcome!