My tables either cut off or scramble on a phone, how can I make a simple table multi device compatible with no problems?
1 Like
Hi there,
Unfortunately, it is not possible as the Table HTML element is not a responsive friendly one. there are few workarounds you can find on the web but I think they all have their downsides. For more information please read this Google Search Results.
I usually suggest that you present the same information using other elements in the mobile view. So you can show the Table for desktop and maybe tablets, and hide it for mobiles and use another method to show the information on mobile. To use such a functionality I suggest that you check our Hid Based on the Breakpoint article.
Thank you.
1 Like
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.