How to Fix font Color in woocommerce in X- mobile only

Hi, I had not realized my shop had this issue on Mobile-in category view- It was designed for prices to show on hover- but my sale prices are the same color as the background, but this happens on Mobile only!

I had a similar issue in desktop view- which was fixed, but mobile did not change accordingly.

What is the code I need to place into the customizer to fix the mobile view?

my site is https://carladawnbehrlenyc.com

Thanks for your help

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! have you installed a caching plugin like W3 Total Cache, WP Autoptimize or WP Super Cache? Please keep in mind that after doing every updates, always remember to clear all caches when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

If you need a custom css, you can make use of this:

.woocommerce .onsale {
  color: #fff !important;
}

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

Hi I just added that- saved - cleared cache- and it does not seem to have worked - still when screen goes below a certain size the Sale price - switches to white, ( I changed the hex code to #999 since that’s the color the sale price is in other views) regular (now crossed off price is fine.

You can see whats happening when you size down this page

https://carladawnbehrlenyc.com/product-category/sample-sale/

It’s odd because this only happens on mobile or when screen is sized very far down on desktop- also am I supposed to get a notification (email) when there is a reply in my box? Or not?

Thanks

Hi There,

Could you please provide us with your admin account so we can take a closer look?

Thanks.