How to enable stacked <-> inline transition

Hi,
I’m trying to reproduce the responsive menu (hint: keyword search terms) transition. I think I saw an application of .resp_h briefly in some, but I cannot find it.
I see it in Integrity_1 demo. I want to reproduce this in Pro.
Where is the setting to select the CSS class to be applied to the navmenu when the display width falls below a threshold?

Could I get some response here please? This is a rather important feature, and it doesn’t seem that your default navmenu interface allows me to manage this setting.

[Edited to add]
I know why you’re not answering my question.
It’s because nothing in Design Cloud supports this X technique, and you don’t want to document it.
Correct me if I’m wrong, but I can’t view/edit the default PRO header, can I.

Hi @jchimene,

First, please don't self-reply to your thread, it will move your thread to the end of queues so you have to wait more than 24 hours to get our replies.

• The key to creating your desired layout in Pro’s Header and Footer builders is understanding Flexbox. We have a tip for that here. It would also be best you know the interface well so I’d recommend you watch the Header and Footer introduction here.

• You can achieve responsive design with Flexbox but you need to understand how it works. That would require some time to understand so what you could do here is utilize the Hide During Breakpoints option to hide your section and create a new one for mobile which you will then hide on desktop and laptop views.

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.