How to embed a complete demo theme?

for example, I want this, Why is the header different when I click the “create” button? I’m X, can I get that effect?

Hello @Alanpressbrake,

Thanks for writing to us.

In order to import the demo site, I would suggest you please make sure you have installed all the required plugins and then go to the Cornerstone —>click on the “Plus icon”—>Themco —>Select any site listed below, now click on the “Create” button.

If it doesn’t work for you, There might be a few different reasons for this issue, I would suggest following troubleshooting about your demo import.

1. Increase PHP Execution Time Limit
  2. Please check if the mod_security is enabled in your site, which causes the issue in importing and does not let you call the Cornerstone endpoint to import the Design Cloud assets.
    And if that is the case, you need to contact your hosting service provider to temporarily disable the ModSecurity for you and make the Cornerstone endpoints whitelisted.
  3. The write permission to the uploads folder might be one of the reasons behind your issue, I would suggest you change the permission to import the images into it.

I also recommend you ask your web host to configure the following server settings with the specified values or more for the PHP.

memory_limit = 512M
upload_max_filesize = 512M
post_max_size = 512M
max_execution_time = 300
max_input_time = 300
max_allowed_packet = 16MB
innodb_log_file_size = 128M
allow_url_fopen = On

And MySQL Configurations

max_allowed_packet = 16MB
innodb_log_file_size = 128MB

If it doesn’t work for you, I would suggest you please use the WP-rest plugin and rest the database and then reimport the demo. If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hello There,

Please check your site now.

Thanks.