How to edit the Logo and Text in Mike & Jess?

Hi there,
I need to edit both the Logo and Text in the Mike & Jess Theme(up and to the left)
I found the Logo source in the Menu tabs but I cannot find the Mike Jess text to modify it.
On the other hand, I saw that the Logo is a PNG file and I guess that it was design with Transparency.
For it, could you tell me how was this designed? ( when I remplaced the Original with my Logo with the white background, I saw the square logo background…)
Hope you can understand. Sorry but my English is little :):slight_smile:
Thanks for your support
Alejandro

Hi Alejandro,

Thank you for writing in, yes the Mike & Jess logo is a PNG file with transparent background. That means you need to remove the white background on your own logo and save it as a PNG file.

Logo can be set under Theme Options > Header > Logo Upload.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Hi @friech
Ok.
Now, i will do my logo in PNG and transparent.
On the other hand, I cannot find the Mike & Jess Text to edit it, for it, Could you say me where it is?
Thanks for you support.
Cheers
Alejandro

Hey Alejandro,

Can you please clarify which "Mike & Jess " you want to edit? I have checked your site and I could not find anywhere. Meanwhile, you must be referring to the site identity name. You can edit it in either of the following places:

• Appearance > Customize > Site Identity > Site Title
  • Settings > General > Site Title

Best Regards.

Hi Alejandro,

When you say “Mike & Jess” are you referring to this?

That is actually an image, take a look at here. That means that text is actually the logo (PNG) and you can only edit that with a Photo Editor software (e.g. Photoshop).

Upload your logo under Theme Options > Header > Logo Upload and that “Mike & Jess” will be replace.

Hope that shed some lights,
Cheers!

Hi @friech
Yes, it is.
I thought that both Logo and Text are differents fields. My confusion was because the first time that I changed it for my own logo, it remplaced only the Mike and Jess logo but it happened because my own logo size was very little…
Now, I changed it successfully
Thanks for your support
Alejandro

You are most welcome!
It is good to know that you were able to resolved the issue already.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.