How to edit image src path in pro header builder/editor?

Hi. I am trying to fix a “Minimize redirect links” issue in my GTMetrix score (image attached. Three image urls that are on my home page and in my header are the issue. I was able to resolve other image redirect issues by editing the image url’s in Pro Page editor.

I am using cloudflare cdn and have added the page rule per kb https://xthemetips.com/using-cloudflare-rocket-loader-with-x-pro-and-x5/928/.

I think I just need to edit the image urls listed by adding the www in the image source path https://www.mysalus.org/imagepath in the header editor but cannot get to the source text file to make the edits as I did in cornerstone (which resolved the issue
Suggestions?

Hi There,

That can be adjusted using a search and replace plugin. Try installing WP Migrate DB and use the search and replace feature of this plugin. Make sure to search and replace the exact URL so it will not affect other instances of images or URLs.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.