How to Edit Heading 2 or 3 Size?

Hello! I searched but didn’t find any documentation on this. I’m trying to change heading sizes in the CSS code but it isn’t working. Can anyone help?

Hi,

You can try this code instead. You may add it in Theme Options > CSS

h1, .h1 {
     font-size:60px !important;
}  

h2, .h2 {
     font-size:55px !important;
}

h3, .h3 {
     font-size:50px !important;
}

h4, .h4 {
     font-size:45px !important;
}

h5, .h5 {
    font-size:40px !important;
}

h6, .h6 {
   font-size:35px !important;
}

Change the font size accordingly.

Hope that helps.

THANK YOU! That worked. I appreciate it!

You’re welcome, glad we could help.

Cheers!

1 Like

Where do I find “theme options”? Thank you!

Please add the CSS code below to X > Launch > Options > CSS

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.