How to edit Footer?

In X > Launch > Options > Footer
I have it turned on and I have edited the bit about powered by X Theme, but where do I edit the actual footer area? Where do I edit this…

About - Philosophy - Corporate
like here http://demo.theme.co/integrity-1/

on my site
http://galatiafilms.com/newsite/

it is blank, how to edit, thx!!!

Hi There,

Those are called Footer Widgets. I can see you have enable 3 Footer widgets. To add content on each footer widget columns, go to Appearance > Widgets. You can see something like this:

Depending on the content you want to add, on the page, on the left side are the list of available widgets. Drag the widgets you want to add per column on your footer widgets. Footer 1 will the column on the left, Footer 2 will be center column and Footer 3 the last column on the right. On the integrity demo you have shared, that is all Text widget.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.