How to edit Category Archive Image size

Hi Guys,

I was wondering, how do I edit the layout of my category pages? Currently, they’re displaying 4 blog posts, and the images are the size of the entire screen. I’d like to make these images a lot smaller.

also, I’d like to show 8 blog posts, 2 columns of 4 posts.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in! Please navigate to Theme Options > Blog on the STYLE option (the second one under Archives) choose Masonry then you should able to see the columns option below:

screenshot

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Thanks guys, all sorted! Just another quick question - is there any way that I can add widgets to my archive pages?

Hi,

You can add a sidebar to your archive page then you can add widgets under Appearance > Widgets > Main Sidebar.

Thanks