How to duplicate a column

Hi folks,

I’m doing a price promotion row, with 3 columns. I have ended the first one, and now I want to duplicate it to use in the next colums but… I can’t :frowning:

I have searched this feature and other users ask for it and the team marked it as a good suggestion to have.

Please, add this feature :wink:

Thank you!

We certainly appreciate the feedback! This is something we can add to our list of feature requests. This way it can be taken into consideration for future development. All of these items are discussed with our team internally and prioritized based on the amount of interest a particular feature might receive.

In The meanwhile you can duplicate the elements inside each column and drag and drop on other columns.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.