How to double width of Content Area Off Canvas element in Cornerstone

Hello,

I’d like to double the width of the off-canvas box on this page:
www.lauraletchingerart.com/available-work-gallery (see element graphic right under “AVAILABLE” header) I’d like the off-canvas content (an Envira Gallery) to have a bigger canvas – double the width it is now.

I can’t see any way to customize that; I just see customization options for the toggle graphic. Would you have some code I could try?

Thank you,
Laura

Hi Laura,

Thank you for writing in, look for the Content Max Width option, under the Off Canvas panel.

screenshot

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Ah! Yes . . . I was in the Toggle customization mode, not the Off-Canvas.
Thanks very much!

–Laura

Glad we could help, have a great day,

Cheers :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.