How To Display Avatar In Post

Hi. I’m using Icon Stack. I’m trying to allow someone who is logged in to select or upload an avatar for their comments on a post. I have, ‘Allow Contributors & Subscribers to upload avatars’ set to on, however, I don’t see where they can do this. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks

Hi There,

You can try with the following plugins:

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

Thanks. I’m using the WP User Avatar Plugin. However, with the template & stack I’m using, I don’t see any option for a contributor to upload an avatar. I have this option set in the plugin, but don’t see where they can do it at.

Hi there,

None of the plugins mentioned make it possible to upload an avatar in the front end of the website. The user should access the dashboard and then go to Users > Your Profile to upload the image. Please watch the video tutorial of the plugin in the page my colleague introduced.

Our theme does not have such a feature as avatar updating in the front end of the website.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.