Hello,
How do you disable the search form popup? I don’t want it anywhere on the site.
Here’s a screen shot:

Thanks
Hello,
How do you disable the search form popup? I don’t want it anywhere on the site.
Here’s a screen shot:

Thanks
@robshoffner
In Dashboard go to > Appearance > Customize > Header > scroll down you will see this option showing in below image, switch it to Off 

Thanks for the quick reply!
Unfortunately, I had that setting on “off” and the search popup is still there.
Any other ideas? Anything in the PHP code I could edit?
Hello There,
Thanks for updating in! That should not be the case. Turning it off in the settings should remove the popup in the front end. Are you using CloudFlare or may have installed a caching plugin like WordFence, W3 Total Cache or WP Super Cache? Please keep in mind that after doing every updates and after making any site changes, always remember to clear all caches when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.
Please let us know how it goes.