Im interested to use Portfolio layout of Agency as it is in the demo. But I would like to present it without dates. Is it possible to achieve? It may be not as those items like posts or posts. please advise.

Im interested to use Portfolio layout of Agency as it is in the demo. But I would like to present it without dates. Is it possible to achieve? It may be not as those items like posts or posts. please advise.

Hi There,
Thanks for writing in! You can add the following CSS rule into your Theme Options > Global CSS area.
.x-recent-posts .x-recent-posts-date {
display: none;
}
Hope that helps.
excellent help!!!
Glad to hear it!
The post is reopened here for us. I wonder if you need extra help from us?
all ok for now
Glad to hear that 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.