How to dimension for mobile

Hi,

1. the current configuration allows the user to scroll behind the menu on mobile devices how can i make it such that it covers the whole height [not width] of the users phone and is no scrolling is allowed

I want to also remove the space circled red… multiple user ended up scrolling and it sometimes even shows the text

1. How do i make it top of everything? the chat plugin appears above the menu

2. How do i change the position of the X closing sign

Having trouble doing the right settings for this

Hey @vividground,

Thanks for reaching out!

The given credential is not administrator, we can’t check your setup properly. I highly suggest that you change the user role to administrator or give us another user with administrator role.

Cheers!

Could you try now. New secure note attached to this message.

Would be great to remove the red circled space and just make it such that its full spread vertically an no scrolling allowed

Hello @vividground,

1.) In your 2nd DIV element, you enable the margin and set the top margin to Auto.

And then it should look like this in the builder:

Having it this way, it will eliminate any space below the 3rd DIV since both the 2nd and 3rd DIV elements will be push down to the bottom of the off-canvas.

2.) The chat plugin is displayed on top of everything because it uses a z-index of 2000000000 while the off-canvas is only using a z-index of 99999998. I highly recommend that you insert an inline element CSS in your Off-canvas element and add this:

$el.x-off-canvas {
  z-index: 9999999999;
}

3.) To change the position of the X closing sign, you may check out this old thread:

Best Regards.

Thanks. For 1)

it still has space and is scrolablle

Hello @vividground,

The Flexbox option for the Megamenu Off-Canvas was disabled. It should be enabled.

As for the scrolling, it is needed when the content height of the Off-canvas, which consists of the 3 DIV elements, is way higher than the browser height. If you do not want it to scroll, you will need to reduce your paddings and margins to make them fit on the browser height.

Best Regards.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.