How to delete space between image and text?

Hello,

I’m having an issue. I create some sections in cornerstone. Within these sections I created 3 colums with images and tekst underneath. No matter what I try, I cannot seem to narrow the space (padding or margin) in between. Not with mtn or other classes.

What do I miss?


Hi There,

Could you please send us with the link of that page?

Thanks.

send you an secure note :wink:

Hi there,

Thanks for the info.

To get rid of the space above the headlines, please add the mtn class to the headings that are in the Text elements like this:

<h3 class="mtn" style="text-align: center;">online </h3>

To reduce the space further, you can add mbn to the class field of the images above the headings.

I have done these to the first column for reference.

Hope this helps.

Thank you. This was what I was looking for.

You’re welcome!