How to delete ROW margin, padding

I have questions about margin and padding.

I am using Renew, but adding a section and inserting ROW will set left and right margin or padding in advance.

Of course I changed the section and row width to 0.
However, the ROW width does not extend to the section width.

The blue part of the background is the section width and the image is in row.

How can I display row width by section width?

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

It could be your row’s inner/column container, please inspect your row and toggle off the container option. Else, please provide a sample URL that has this issue. It could be section padding and background is applied to row, hence, removing the padding should be the solution too :slight_smile:

Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.