How to customize the Blog Page - Changing the blog post style

I tried to set up a blog, which currently looks something like:
http://demo.theme.co/agency/news/

But in the theme option - the blog does not have the relevant settings. I have to select Ethos in Stack to achieve. I am currently using Integrity,
http://demo.theme.co/integrity-3/blog/
I do not want to switch to Ethos (because you want to modify too many options), what should i do?

Who can help me?

Hello???Who can help me?

Who can help me?

Hi There,

Thanks for sending us your query! and sorry for the late reply.
to make you understand, the different stacks are for different design. To make similar design as ethos you need some custom CSS. I have attached a screenshot how it will look after changing the css.

Just send us your web site blog so that I can suggest you the css.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.