How to customize recent posts display

Hi there,

I am quite new using Cornerstone. I find it very intuitive, however I’m struggling to customize some elements.
For instance, I added the recent posts element on my home page and I would like to display 1 post horizontally on the first line and 2 posts horizontally on the second line.
On the demo stack I could find the code lines that correspond to this specific display :
http://demo.theme.co/ethos-1/shortcodes/recent-posts/

However, I don’t know where I am supposed to add these code lines with cornerstone :
[recent_posts count=“1” orientation=“horizontal”] [recent_posts count=“2” orientation=“horizontal” offset=“1”]

I am enclosing a screenshot of the available options that appear when I select the recent posts elements on page.

Thank you very much for you help,

Lucie

Hi There,

You can add the shortcodes to raw content element:

[recent_posts count="1" orientation="horizontal"] [recent_posts count="2" orientation="horizontal" offset="1"]

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

Hi Thai,

Indeed, it helps a lot ! Thank you very much, I’ll know now that I can add a specific shortcode in raw content element.

Have a nice day,
Lucie

Hi @LucieRGrenoble,

Happy to hear that.

Feel free to ask us again.

Thanks. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.