How to customize and change color scheme of Blog

Hey guys, I can’t seem to figure out what the heck is going on with our Blog. The page itself with the blog links and then the blog page itself is all white, and very very faint grey font. I can’t seem to fix it normally, all our other pages work fine and there are no issues with them…it’s only on our blog page that it’s having the issue.

I’ve read some places to put CSS coding in, but I don’t understand why I would need to do CSS when this theme literally does everything in a very user friendly way.

Just so you can get an idea of what I’m talking about, here is a screenshot of our blog page.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.