How to create multi slider with the new Pro header

I would like to create a multi slider using the new Pro Hero header - how do I add more slides. Ideally, would like to split the screen so that one half has a bit of a dark, transparant overlays to support text.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

Can you please post a mockup what exactly you want to achieve.
You can refer Revolution slider documentation for slider questions.

Thanks

What I mean is, the hero header shows only one slide. I want 4. How can I achieve this, without using Revolution Slider.

Hi There,

Unfortunately there is no such module to make slider using pro header. You have to use Revolution slider or layer slider for this.
We are really sorry but achieving this without slider plugins need some custom code which is out of our theme support scope.

Thanks for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.