How to create blog page layout in pro editor?

How do I create the blog page for it to appear with the blog posts in a masonry layout as the index with all the latest blog posts?

I tried creating a page but dont see an option to do this.

  1. I want the same definions for h1 span p and so on as they appear in page layouts in the pro editor.
  2. I want also the same header and footer layout as in the pro editor.

Thank you.

Hey,

You can create this page with the elements that you want and after just add this page in the post pages in the Dashboard > Reading > Post pages

i want to use the elements from the pro editor. and i want to use my in pro editor generated header menu and footer.

how is this posible?

Hi,

Please note that the content, header and footer are build separately.

For your content, blog posts in masonry layout.

To achieve that, create a new page and set is as posts page under Dashboard > Reading > Post pages

Then set style to Masonry under Appearance > Customize > Blog > Style

After that, you can create your footer and header in PRO > Launch > Headers/Footers and set it to show in your posts page.

Hope that helps

1 Like