How to create a responsive background

I wish to add a responsive background ,where put an arrow indicating the sliding buttons . How could be possible to add a background which would indicate always the button on desktop, mobiles,tablets,etc

Hi There,

Upon checking your website I am not sure what you are trying to achieve.

But based on your description I believe using Slider Revolution could be the choice.

If you could provide a similar example for us we can suggest a solution.

Thanks

Something like that but not using a slider . I wish to add a background where to put an vertical arrow just to show the right panel of sliding buttons and put an message hover me, get in contact,etc . I wish to be responsive thanks @Joao

Hi There,

Thanks for the update!

This is something nee custom development, we are really sorry but this is out of our theme support scope.
We would encourage you to take help from a developer to do this.

Thanks for understanding!

Ok thanks !

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.