Hello Dear,
I want to ask If I want to create a link with a downable PDF file? How can I do it?

For example, here is a photo with a link. And I want when clients click on the photo, he will get a link to a downable PDF file.
Hello Dear,
I want to ask If I want to create a link with a downable PDF file? How can I do it?

For example, here is a photo with a link. And I want when clients click on the photo, he will get a link to a downable PDF file.
Hi There,
You can enable link for images in Cornerstone and then set the PDF link.

Hope that’s clear.
Thanks!
Hello Dear friend, yes your answer solve my question thoroughly.
Thanks and happy new year !
Happy New Year too
We are delighted to assist you with this.
Cheers!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.