Hi,
On my website, Onlime.dk, I have an off-canvas-area in the header-menu (big blue button).
I would like to be able to trigger this content-area with a normal a-href link. How do I do this?
Thank you,
Br.
Mathias
Hi,
On my website, Onlime.dk, I have an off-canvas-area in the header-menu (big blue button).
I would like to be able to trigger this content-area with a normal a-href link. How do I do this?
Thank you,
Br.
Mathias
Hi There,
Thanks for writing in! You can add the following CSS rules into your Theme Options > Global CSS area.
.hm15.x-anchor {
height: auto;
background: none;
box-shadow: unset;
}
.hm15.x-anchor:hover {
height: auto;
background: none;
box-shadow: unset;
}
.hm15.x-anchor span {
color: red !important;
}
Hope that helps.
Hi, thank for your response.
After I have pasted your code into Global CSS, how do I setup the if I want the content-area to be opened through a text-link on e.g. a page?
Hi There,
Please follow this steps:
1.) Add an ID on your Content Area Off Canvas element. Let’s say we will add off-canvas on Customize Tab > ID text field
2.) Add the button either using button element of text element. This time add class like call-off-canvas Then using Jquery, we will call those event of opening the off canvas. Add this on Content JS:
jQuery(document).ready(function($) {
$(".call-off-canvas").click(function(event) {
event.preventDefault();
$("#off-canvas-anchor-toggle").click();
});
});
See this implementation: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cFn3VVoRXQ
Further customization from here would be getting into custom development which is outside the scope of our support. Thank you for understanding.
Hope this helps.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.