How to correct Sticky-bar effect

Hi,
Still not happy with the sticky menu I created. (NL Header Bever FUEL - met productmenu - 1 sticky menu)
I will send you a secure note with the inlog info.

It ‘snaps’ into place when you scroll down and the bar ‘clicks’ on top - on all the pages. People find that very disturbing to see.

So I tried to create a new menu with two bars - one static and one sticky bar(hidden initially).
This new menu is not Global at this moment - but you can put that on - if you need to see it work. The website is on a test-site at this moment (but also in review)
It seems to work oke. But the problem with this is: that the dropdown area of the top menu goes behind the Container with the product menu.

Is there a way to solve this? Either with the Container order - or through the basic building of the menu - or perhaps by doing something about the snapping problem of the sticky menu.

Thanks.

Liesbeth

Hey Liesbeth,

The Z-index of the 2nd bar must be higher than the 1st bar.

Hope that helps.

I will come back to your answer next week. I cannot change the menu now to show you what I mean, because it will be reviewed this week - for text.

Hey Liesbeth,

Let us know whenever you’re ready.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.